Friday, April 4, 2008

Still Unraveling

Unraveling from what, you ask? Actually winning NaNoEdMo on Monday and finishing off the organizing of the monstrosity bookshelves.

Okay, there is one shelf left for the husband's remodeling and woodworking books. Though we did have a great laugh over one he found published in 1970. Still do the basics the same, but the style doesn't cut it with either of us. It supplied a good laugh even if it supplied nothing to help with a bathroom remodel.

I need to keep working on the den so I have more room in there. Unfortunately I know some of this includes a better way to organize some of my scrapbooking stuff and all them pictures still not properly organized. I think I can write the first draft of a novel before I could get all these pictures in scrapbooks. Of course, I have great fun with it and journal like crazy in my scrapbooks. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a few added on to direct the viewers mind as to why the picture is there definitely helps. Like a picture of a flowering sage across the dirt path from a tree and how the shadow plays may be cool, but if I didn't add that it was at Sunset Crater National Park, no one would ever know that.

Julie even commented she doesn't know how I get so much done. Some days I wonder myself. It can be challenging, but after this week of also working a different shift, I'll be back to normal without EdMo timing haunting me. I plan on continuing the editing, submitting some writing, and picking up on doing more critiquing this month.

I think I'll be adding walks to the agenda (not just the treadmill) and I can find my TotalGym again. Look out, I might find a way to become a lean, mean working machine, but I'll always be verbose!

No comments: