Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bad Emotions

I'm not sure why it happens, but I actually did not feel overly right yesterday and I woke up feeling like could spit nails this morning. There is absolutely no reason for any of this. Only bad thing about yesterday was that my job was boring, but that definitely doesn't get my blood boiling. I think the worse that happened was something I was trying to type up got obliterated and not being in the right frame of mind it came off worse. Other than that it was just another rainy day.

Even talking to God and praying didn't seem to help much at first. It was two hours after I got up that I felt like I had an even keel again emotionally. I even called to apologize to my husband because I know I was not helping his morning any even if I didn't lose it until he finally did. I guess he wasn't doing so well either, since he is trying to get over the cold I gave him. I only have minor congestion that is just bad enough to be annoying at times and more due to it seeming to lag on for days.

So I manage to find my equilibrium and I can function at work. Whether emotionally or mentally off it is not going to go well for the day if you know you have to do a huge amount of number data entry for a project. It probably wouldn't help me if I were home trying to edit my novel either. Though if I were home I would have some good Christian bands playing in the background to help sooth the beast within.

Hopefully it is gone for awhile and doesn't come back without a reason ever again. I doubt this since I am only human. I can definitely see why we should not be ruled by our emotions because sometimes they just don't make any sense at all.

All I know is that the Bible study, some lying down and then having the Christian music going made it so I actually did three hours of productive novel editing last night. I'm quite sure if I did not lean on God and rely on His Word to help get my mind and emotions on the right path, everything could have gone far worse.

Maybe I'm just feeling cabin fever and wanting it to be spring real soon now that I survived to March. ::laughing:: All I know is that I definitely was off kilter for some reason I can't determine for sure.

No comments: