Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day off for what?

I have been fighting a cold the past couple days and was overly glad I had today off. However, I had to take naps during the day in order to function. I spent time just playing on message boards. I finished reading a book. I continued my Bible reading and studies. I had no idea what to write or how to fix an article I had in mind.

Finally at around eight after waking up from a three hour nap, I got an idea at least for the faithwriters.com writing challenge this week. I'm never sure how to feel about the writing on these challenges. Sometimes it feels right on and others entirely off. I submit whatever I have done and see what comments I get. I love the comments I've gotten for both my failures and my successes. It keeps me writing even as I aspire to make it to master level there.

God confirmed once again about how my life would progress little by little. That's the best way to do anything because it allows time to even change patterns and habits in order to succeed. We should never forget the tiny successes even as we aim for the huge goals. We can't just jump up to that great success if we haven't done some work first to know how to get there and stay there. It's so interesting how God leads us through many things and its always little by little.

I need to work two longer days, but I'm hoping some inspiration for my article editing happens. I would like to submit it soon. Hopefully the ideas come and I can work on it during my three day weekend around what we already have planned.

Time to get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day for some writing.

No comments: